CDL Nuclear Technologies is looking for full-time and part-time Drivers for locations in and around the Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, PA areas. A CDL license is not required for this position.
- Responsible for driving, moving, and setting up medical equipment at client sites in and around the designated locations.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications):
- Valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance
- An excellent driving record
- A flexible schedule with availability to work afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Ability to stay overnight as required.
- Successful completion of drug screening and background check
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications):
- Proven leadership skills, demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Extreme reliability
- Experience with working independently
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, well organized, flexible, works well with complex issues
- Ability to multi-task and work in team environment
For immediate consideration please apply online and send your resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
CDL Nuclear Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. CDL is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at CDL are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. CDL will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
CDL Nuclear Technologies is committed to achieving a diverse workforce through application of its affirmative action, equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policy in all aspects of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training. CDL encourages applicants of all ages.Submit Your application