Join us for the ASNC Cardiac PET Workshop, a virtual event with case-based curriculum specially formatted to boost engagement and learning at your level of experience. Don’t miss this chance to virtually access the workshop at a great price from the comfort of your home or workplace.
ASNC Cardiac PET Workshop Details
- A world-class program led by Marcelo Di Carli, MD, MASNC, of Harvard Medical School
- Eight pre-recorded lectures starting November 25, 2020 and three days of live case review
- Small-group discussion and personalized cardiac PET education tailored to your level
- The latest information on how to perform, interpret, and report PET myocardial perfusion and metabolic studies
- Case studies demonstrating the clinical value of cardiac PET to use with your colleagues and administrators
- How-to guidance on building a lab and positioning it to thrive
- Essential updates on cardiac PET reimbursement, including new codes, billing for absolute quantitation of myocardial blood flow, and guidance on claims for hospitals vs. physician offices
PET Workshop Overview
Have you recently implemented or are considering a cardiac PET service line? Then join us for the Cardiac PET Intensive Workshop, a case-based program that provides a practical approach to cardiac PET and focuses on image acquisition, interpretation, and reporting PET myocardial perfusion studies with and without myocardial blood flow.
The workshop also includes a discussion of emerging applications of cardiac PET. The program format will include lectures and small breakout sessions for in-depth learning. Participants will read and review 60 cardiac PET studies with expert faculty in small group sessions to enhance interaction and learning. If you are just starting a PET lab or planning to, this course is for you!
Credits: 13.25 CME Credits Available
Agenda: PET Workshop Agenda