This week marks the beginning of The ASNC 2020 Virtual Experience. The 25th Annual Scientific Session and Exhibition offers more credits than ever before with 40+ live sessions and 12-month access to the Meeting On Demand.
The ASNC 2020 Virtual Experience is scheduled over several weeks. Sessions begin September 9, 2020, and conclude October 7, 2020, with the primary virtual program on September 25-26, 2020, starting at 9:00 a.m. EDT. Technologist specific sessions are planned for October 3, 2020.
Sessions will cover topics from COVID-19 to artificial intelligence, SPECT to PET, amyloidosis to microvascular dysfunction, ischemia to machine learning, and everything in between. This year’s virtual meeting’s unique format means you get the excellent education you’ve come to rely on from ASNC – available when you need it. Register Now
- Clinical PET in CAD
- PET Perfusion and Flow Assessment
- Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) for PET MPI
- Considerations and Calculations to Establish a Cardiovascular PET Laboratory
- Expanding the Clinical Role of Quantitative MBF with PET
- I Have Lots of Experience with SPECT MPI: How Can I Learn to Read PET MPI?
- How is PET Different from Traditional SPECT?
- How are PET Artifacts Different from SPECT Artifacts?
- How Can I Make the PET MPI Report Useful for the Referring Physician
- Discussion: What Else is Needed for PET MPI to be More Widely Available?
- PET Imaging for Predicting Arrhythmic Risk
- New Applications for PET Imaging
- Selecting Between Different Functional Tests
- Advanced Cardiac Imaging for Cardiac Sarcoidosis
- PET Imaging in Non-ischemic Heart Disease
- Technique for PET Imaging Microvascular Angina
- Coronary Microvascular Disease: Diagnosis and Patient Management in 2020
- Public Policy Decision Making During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Best Practices for Nuclear Cardiology During the Pandemic
- Technological Advances and Innovation in Nuclear Cardiology